Warmup 1 & Warmup Procedures
Today is the first warmup that you are going to be doing on your own. I want to let you know about how they are going to work today and into the future.
1. When you enter class go to WWW.STROBSY.COM the warmups are there.
2. Open Office 365 (there is a link on the left) and open Word.
3. Write the DATE and WARMUP NUMBER in your digital document.
4. Respond to the prompt. Sometimes the warmup will be a three sentences long, sometimes it will be a list of words. Other times you might complete and activity and put that in your warmup file and Teams.
5. You will get 5 minutes (sometimes less, sometimes more) to finish your warmup.
6. Keep your file in a safe place. You will turn it in on FRIDAYS to Teams.
Your warmup should look like this:
Okay, that's most of the details. If it doesn't make sense, read it again. Now, go ahead and do today's warmup:
Make a list of 5 words that would describe your first week of school.