9 August Warmup & Warmup Procedures
Today is the first warmup that you are going to be doing on your own. I want to let you know about how they are going to work today and into the future.
1. When you enter class go to WWW.STROBSY.COM the warmups are there.
2. Take out a piece of paper that has your NAME, THE DATE, and THE PERIOD at the top.
3. Write the DATE on the RIGHT side of the paper.
4. Respond to the prompt. Today, you will be writing down the same word you submit to the AnswerGarden (the box at the bottom of the page).
5. You will get 5 minutes (sometimes less, sometimes more) to finish your response.
6. Draw a line under the day's warmup from the LEFT margin to the RIGHT margin
7. Keep the paper in your folders. You will turn it in on FRIDAYS.
Okay, that's most of the details. If it doesn't make sense, read it again. Now, go ahead and do today's warmup.