Project 29: Tiny World
This is a SEVEN picture panoramic photo. It's also 360 degrees. The left and right side all match up (mostly). When you take this picture USE A TRIPOD. It will make things much easier.
Lots of steps, so pay close attention.
1. Open your photo in PHOTOSHOP.
2. Select IMAGE SIZE under the IMAGE menu. You will see this box:
Change the WIDTH to be the same number as the HEIGHT. You might need to un-check CONSTRAIN PROPORTIONS. You will get something like this:
3. Rotate the image 180 DEGREES. Using this menu:
4. Go to the filter menu and select the FILTER menu and the DISTORT sub-menu. Select POLAR COORDINATES.
5. In the POLAR COORDINATES box select RECTANGULAR TO POLAR. Then click OK.
6. From there you can edit like normal. Sharpen. Clone stamp, make it look good. Some pictures make better tiny worlds than others. Try again if you are unhappy.