Project 36: How to Clone Yourself
This assignment is a fun one! You are going to use a tripod and take two pictures of yourself. Then, you will use Photoshop to merge the two photos using the LAYERS and MASKS. We have used LAYERS and MASKS for a lot of assignments, but understanding how they work is important for creating digital artwork.
1. Visit this web site and read the tutorial: https://northrup.photo/using-photoshop-creatively-to-make-clones-of-yourself/
2. Sign up for a camera and a tripod.
3. Take two pictures of yourself. The camera should be in AV mode and on a self-timer.
4. Bring both photos into PHOTOSHOP.
5. Follow the steps in the tutorial.
6. Turn in ONE picture to the TURN-IN folder.