Project 43: How to Clone Yourself
This assignment is a fun one! You are going to use a tripod and take two pictures of yourself. Then, you will use Photoshop to merge the two photos using the LAYERS and MASKS. We have used LAYERS and MASKS for a lot of assignments, but understanding how they work is important for creating digital artwork.
1. Visit this web site and read the tutorial: https://northrup.photo/using-photoshop-creatively-to-make-clones-of-yourself/
2. Sign up for a camera and a tripod.
3. Take two pictures of yourself. The camera should be on the same settings. Ask Mr. Adney for help with this.
4. Bring both photos into PHOTOSHOP.
5. Follow the steps in the tutorial.
6. Turn in ONE picture to the TURN-IN folder.