Warmup 3

When talking about photography the term 'shadowis used to describe the darkest parts of an image. ... Changing the shadow within an image can be used to add or remove darkness from a scene, dramatically altering the overall feel and depth of a photograph.

Describe the shape of the shadows as seen in Edward Weston's photo below:

Edward Weston
Dunes, Oceano
© 1981 Arizona Board of Regents